In order to compete successfully in our fast-paced, growing economy, businesses rely on global supply chain management practitioners for efficient strategic procurement, product/service creation, and fulfillment operations across the global supply chain. Our Global Supply Chain Management MBA can help you get the knowledge you need to create and maintain lean and efficient operations systems in diverse, international environments.
Our MBA in Global Supply Chain Management at DeVry University offers you the opportunity to study optimal supply chain and operations management processes and technologies used by world-class organizations. Designed to prepare students for management and leadership roles in global supply chain management, students can learn a broad range of concepts to provide them with a practical, comprehensive foundation in end-to-end supply chain management with a special emphasis on global relationship management.
Graduates of our MBA in Global Supply Chain Management program can consider, but are not limited to, the following careers:
- Global Transportation
- Management Industrial
- Production Management
- Logistics Warehouse and or Distribution Management
- Essentials in Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Applied Managerial Statistics
- Organizational Structures and Business Processes
- Financial Accounting: Managerial Use and Analysis
- Business Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Global Perspectives for International Business
- Legal, Political and Ethical Dimensions of Business
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Marketing
- 32 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1552 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a university-recognized institution or hold a degree recognized as equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree.
- Achieving an undergraduate GPA higher than 2.50 on a 4.0 scale
- Submitting acceptable Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) test scores
- Demonstrate English-language proficiency
International8730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 32 months.
National8730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 32 months.
Living costs for Colton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.