In order to compete successfully in our fast-paced, growing economy, businesses rely on global supply chain management practitioners for efficient strategic procurement, product/service creation, and fulfillment operations across the global supply chain. Our Global Supply Chain Management MBA can help you get the knowledge you need to create and maintain lean and efficient operations systems in diverse, international environments.
Our MBA in Global Supply Chain Management offers you the opportunity to study optimal supply chain and operations management processes and technologies used by world-class organizations. Designed to prepare students for management and leadership roles in global supply chain management, students can learn a broad range of concepts to provide them with a practical, comprehensive foundation in end-to-end supply chain management with a special emphasis on global relationship management.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Essentials in Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Applied Managerial Statistics
- Organizational Structures and Business Processes
- Financial Accounting: Managerial Use and Analysis
- Business Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Global Perspectives for International Business
- Legal, Political and Ethical Dimensions of Business
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Marketing
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 125 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- Each applicant for either an online or on campus education must be at least 17 years old on the first day of classes. Documentation of age may be required.
- Each applicant must have earned one of the following educational credentials from a DeVry recognized organization:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A General Educational Development (GED®) certificate
- A post-secondary or professional degree
International766 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 766 USD per credit and a duration of .
National766 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 766 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.