To succeed in the field of finance, individuals need to develop both practical managerial skills and a thorough understanding of today's financial realities and business concepts. As one of our 10 concentrations designed to emphasize your interests and abilities, Keller's MBA in Finance offers you the opportunity to learn about such topics as securities analysis, mergers and acquisitions, advanced financial statement analysis and real estate finance.
Our MBA in Finance at DeVry University emphasizes financial management and analysis skills that are important to companies of all types and sizes. By focusing on the concrete fundamentals and theoretical implications of finance, this concentration can help you gain a three-dimensional understanding of today's complex financial markets.
Graduates of our MBA in Finance may consider, careers such as:
- Business Manager
- Financial Analyst
- General Manager
- Investment Fundamentals and Security Analysis
- Store Manager
- Essentials in Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Applied Managerial Statistics
- Organizational Structures and Business Processes
- Financial Accounting: Managerial Use and Analysis
- Business Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Global Perspectives for International Business
- Legal, Political and Ethical Dimensions of Business
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Innovation Through Technology
- Strategic Marketing
- 32 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 897 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a university-recognized institution or hold a degree recognized as equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree.
- Achieving an undergraduate GPA higher than 2.50 on a 4.0 scale
- Submitting acceptable Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) test scores
- Demonstrate English-language proficiency
International8730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 32 months.
National8730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 32 months.
Living costs for Colton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.