To succeed in the field of finance, individuals need to develop both practical managerial skills and a thorough understanding of today's financial realities and business concepts. As one of our 10 concentrations designed to emphasize your interests and abilities, Keller's MBA in Finance offers you the opportunity to learn about such topics as securities analysis, mergers and acquisitions, advanced financial statement analysis and real estate finance.
Our MBA in Finance emphasizes financial management and analysis skills that are important to companies of all types and sizes. By focusing on the concrete fundamentals and theoretical implications of finance, this concentration can help you gain a three-dimensional understanding of today's complex financial markets.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Essentials in Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Applied Managerial Statistics
- Organizational Structures and Business Processes
- Financial Accounting: Managerial Use and Analysis
- Business Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Global Perspectives for International Business
- Legal, Political and Ethical Dimensions of Business
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Innovation Through Technology
- Strategic Marketing
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1317 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Each applicant for either an online or on campus education must be at least 17 years old on the first day of classes. Documentation of age may be required.
- Each applicant must have earned one of the following educational credentials from a DeVry recognized organization:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A General Educational Development (GED®) certificate
- A post-secondary or professional degree
International766 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 766 USD per credit and a duration of .
National766 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 766 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.