The University of Hull is committed to making a real and lasting difference to people’s lives. We understand that giving you the skills to deliver exceptional health professions education in your practice is fundamental to meeting the health care needs of your communities.
In this Health Professions Education programmes you can study distance learning 100% online, or a blend of face-to-face study days and online learning. We offer optional modules so that you can tailor the course suit your own professional interests.
Teaching experience and the associated skills and knowledge you will develop on this programme are increasingly in demand by employers.
Many of our graduates from the Certificate go on to study the Diploma and Masters programmes, and forge exciting careers as educators, leaders, researchers, practitioners and clinicians. We hope their stories will inspire you to take this next step on your career path. The programme is also an excellent stepping stone for pursuing a PhD in the field.
Accredited by Advance HE (formerly the Higher Education Academy)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Learning and Teaching
- Assessment and feedback
- Anatomy pedagogy
- Professional and reflective practice
- Teaching clinical reasoning
- Research approaches in health professions education
- Contemporary issues in health professions education
- Leadership in health professions education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Health Sciences View 901 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Hold a relevant undergraduate degree or its equivalent. Students must have access to an appropriate level of teaching activity (we recommend around 18 hours which should ideally consist of a few separate events) during the year of the programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3380 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3380 GBP per module during 12 months.
National3380 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3380 GBP per module during 12 months.
- The fee per stage is £3,380 (stage 1 - Certificate; stage 2 - Diploma; and stage 3 - Masters).
- Fees for subsequent years are subject to confirmation.
Living costs for Hull
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.