We offer three routes for you to choose from – a Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma and MSc – all of which are flexible and designed to fit around your busy work schedule and home life.
Accredited by the Advance HE, you will be able to apply for Fellowship upon completion of the Certificate and completing a reflective portfolio, a status recognised by professional bodies as an indicator of teaching scholarship, with the right to use the post-nominal letters FHEA.
Teaching experience and the associated skills and knowledge you will develop on this programme are increasingly in demand by employers.
Many of our graduates from the Certificate go on to study the Diploma and Masters programmes, and forge exciting careers as educators, leaders, researchers, practitioners and clinicians. We hope their stories will inspire you to take this next step on your career path. The programme is also an excellent stepping stone for pursuing a PhD in the field.
Accredited by Advance HE (formerly the Higher Education Academy)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Learning and Teaching
- Assessment and feedback
- Anatomy pedagogy
- Professional and reflective practice
- Teaching clinical reasoning
- Contemporary issues in health professions education
- Leadership in health professions education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
PGCert - 60
PGDip - 120
MSc - 180
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Health Education View 24 other Masters in Health Education in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Part-time Certificate: Applicants must hold a relevant undergraduate degree or its equivalent and have access to an appropriate level of teaching activity (we recommend around 18 hours which should ideally consist of a few separate events) during the year of the programme.
- Part-time Diploma / Masters: Applicants who have completed the certificate and/or diploma modules elsewhere and wish to progress to the Diploma or MSc may apply for transfer of credit. Applicants without an existing qualification can, in exceptional circumstances, apply for credit for experiential learning.
- Full-time Masters: Applicants must hold a relevant undergraduate degree or its equivalent. Students must have access to an appropriate level of teaching activity (we recommend around 18 hours which should ideally consist of a few separate events) during the year of the programme.
- Applicants must have an IELTS score of 6.5, with no less than 6.0 in each component.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3720 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3720 GBP per module during 12 months.
National3720 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3720 GBP per module during 12 months.
- The fee per stage is £3,720 (stage 1 - Certificate; stage 2 - Diploma; and stage 3 - Masters).
Living costs for Hull
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.