If you're interested in a CPA credential, our Master's in Accounting program at DeVry University integrates Becker Professional Education's CPA Exam Review.
For over 50 years, Becker has been a leader in CPA review, preparing over 1,000,000 candidates for the CPA Exam. And because Becker’s powerful exam review is infused into Keller’s CPA preparation courses, you can prepare for the CPA Exam and earn your master's degree simultaneously, helping you save time and tuition.
Additionally, you can earn academic credits that may help satisfy the sitting and/or licensing requirements in your state. Students must check with their state board of accountancy for eligibility requirements.
Graduates of our Master’s Degree in Accounting can consider careers such as:
- Manager Auditor
- Budget Analyst
- Current Issues in Accounting
- Professional Research for Accountants
- CPA Exam Preparation: Auditing and Attestation
- CPA Exam Preparation: Business Environment and Concepts
- CPA Exam Preparation: Financial Accounting and Reporting
- CPA Exam Preparation: Regulation
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 819 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a university-recognized institution or hold a degree recognized as equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree.
- Achieving an undergraduate GPA higher than 2.50 on a 4.0 scale
- Submitting acceptable Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) test scores
- Demonstrate English-language proficiency
International13968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 20 months.
National13968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 20 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.