The Master of Accounting and Financial Management program at DeVry University covers more than management coursework to provide an education that includes accounting and financial skills, with classes in managerial accounting, financial analysis, external and operational auditing, and taxation.
Students are also able to further focus their Master of Accounting & Financial Management program with one of two emphases: Finance or CPA Exam Preparation (CPA).
Graduates of our Master’s in Accounting and Financial Management can consider careers such as:
- Accounting Manager
- Budget Analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Current Issues in Accounting
- Professional Research for Accountants
- CPA Exam Preparation: Auditing and Attestation
- CPA Exam Preparation: Business Environment and Concepts
- CPA Exam Preparation: Financial Accounting and Reporting
- CPA Exam Preparation: Regulation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 639 other Masters in Accounting in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- If you hold a Bachelor's Degree from a University-recognized institution, you are eligible for graduate school admission to Keller.
- If you are an International student applying from outside the United States, you need to hold a degree recognized as equivalent to a U.S. baccalaureate degree to be eligible for admission. You also will need to fulfill Keller's English-Proficiency Requirements, as all instructions and services are provided in English.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 776 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The Studyportals Scholarship is not in any way affiliated with DeVry University, but is a sole offering of Studyportals.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.