The course has been specifically designed to provide a flexible learning approach through interactive online study. In addition, some units are also available for on-campus study.
Individual units will also be available to professionals who may not wish to enrol in the program but who may wish to develop expertise in a particular area for professional development purposes.
The Master of Maritime Engineering (Naval Engineering) program at University of Tasmania is targeted at engineering professionals already in the workforce, who wish to pursue, or develop a career in the technical management of maritime engineering projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marine Propulsion Systems
- Principles of Naval Architecture
- Ship Design
- Management of Engineering Projects
- Offshore Safety and Risk Analysis
- Design of Marine Machinery Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Students living overseas should apply at least 3 months prior to semester start date and on-shore students apply no less than one month prior to semester start date.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Marine Engineering View 212 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission to the Master of Maritime Engineering (Naval Engineering) is a full four year Australian Bachelor of Engineering degree, or equivalent.
- For international students, English language requirements are at least an IELTS score of 6.0 (with no band less than 6.0).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32373 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48560 AUD for the full programme during 18 months.
- Domestic students enrolled in a full fee paying place are charged the Student Services and Amenities Fee and is incorporated in the fees you pay for each unit you enrol in.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.