In this Master of Logistics Management (Advanced) course at University of Tasmania , students acquire specific knowledge and skills to manage and coordinate logistics operations, as well as to formulate, design and implement logistics strategies and systems in a diverse range of industries such as manufacturing, retail, agribusiness, etc.
Students will obtain knowledge and skills to develop solutions for a range of complex issues faced by organisations engaged in both domestic and international logistics business activities.
With global supply chains evolving and expanding constantly, the understanding of how to develop and implement sustainable, effective and efficient logistics strategies is a key prerequisite to the success of businesses in any area and any size.
This course provides a broad focus on logistics and is suitable for students with future employment or current professional experience in private enterprise, industry or government, involved in demand and production planning, the transport industry, retail companies, logistics service provider companies, port authorities, the safe and efficient distribution of goods, agribusiness, security and international humanitarian logistics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Logistics
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Analytics and Operations Research
- Strategic Procurement Management
- Warehousing and Inventory Management
- Industry Research Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Students living overseas should apply at least 3 months prior to semester start date and on-shore students apply no less than one month prior to semester start date.
DisciplinesEconomics Management, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 280 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An undergraduate degree from an Australian higher education institution or the equivalent standard in any other institution
- A Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma in Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management, Maritime and Logistics Management or other relevant qualification
- A professional qualification such as a Certificate of Competency as a Master Class 1 (Unlimited) or Engineer Class 1/Chief Engineer (Unlimited) and at least two years' work experience
- If a first degree or professional qualification is not held, candidates may apply for consideration of their eligibility. These applicants are assessed on their work experience, a GMAT assessment may be required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 64001 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- Domestic students enrolled in a full fee paying place are charged the Student Services and Amenities Fee and is incorporated in the fees you pay for each unit you enrol in.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.