As a consequence, the design of a student’s program is flexible and adapted to her or his previous background and work experience.
- The Master of Science degree in Marine Policy in the School of Marine Sciences from The University of Maine is designed to take advantage of the strong interdisciplinary nature of the School.
- The program is intended for students interested in the application of science and policy. It is intended as a terminal degree but does not rule out continuation to a Ph.D. The course of study is two years.
- Broadening the Impacts of Research
- Coastal and Marine Resource Management
- Coupled Natural and Human Systems
- Coast Practices and Coastal Zone Management
- Fisheries Population Dynamics
- Knowledge & Part in the Science Policy Process
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBiology Marine Studies Ecology View 1224 other Masters in Biology in United States
- Completed online application
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcript of all previous college or university work
- Official test scores
- $65 application fee
International29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 12 months.
National29214 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29214 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State9738 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9738 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Orono
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.