Delaware Law is one of few CCB-accredited law schools to offer an entirely online MJ in health law with a concentration in regulatory analysis and compliance. Career professionals benefiting from such training include hospital compliance managers, compliance officers, risk managers, privacy compliance professionals, medical regulatory affairs specialists, nursing home administrators, information and records management, healthcare fraud and abuse, and government and agency officials, as well as those who seek positions in healthcare-related fields. Students will receive intensive preparation to work in regulatory compliance, risk management, financial fraud, anti-kickback, pharmaceutical operations, investigations, auditing, compliance training, and more, to meet the needs and requirements of compliance programs for healthcare organizations.
Health Law at Widener University-Delaware Law School compliance-expert faculty and cutting edge curriculum allows students to work through real-world simulations to learn the elements of an efficient and effective compliance program and resolve compliance and ethics issues. During the capstone course, students will prepare a complete compliance program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Law
- Healthcare Compliance Rules & Standards
- Healthcare Compliance and Ethics
- Introduction to Health Law & Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Law Health Sciences View 1569 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- ResumeThe applicant must submit a resume. There is no page limit.
- Personal StatementThe applicant is required to submit a 2-page word statement of educational and professional goals, double-spaced, that will serve as both a statement of purpose and a writing sample. The thoughts and words of the statement must be uniquely those of the applicant. With the exception of basic proofreading, no other(s) may assist in the creation of this statement.
- Letters of RecommendationThe applicant must submit two letters of recommendation addressing the applicant’s academic and professional potential. Letters of recommendation must identify you as a graduate program applicant.
International53600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53600 USD per year during 12 months.
National53600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53600 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.