This leading-edge Jurisprudence in Corporate and Business Law - Business Administration (MJ-MBA) program at Widener University-Delaware Law School can give you a strategic advantage in pursuing graduate education in both compliance and business, with these advantages:
- Outstanding instruction from experienced practitioners who work in the heart of corporate and business law, compliance, and administration
- Training in real-world skills essential for success in today’s corporate and business job markets
- An accessible online learning environment that works with your schedule
- The choice of taking the MBA courses online or on campus at Widener University’s main campus in Chester, PA
- An accelerated course of joint study (combined required credits are reduced from 62 to 48), enabling completion of both degrees in 2½ years
- ONLINE master of jurisprudence (MJ) in corporate and business law offers rigorous, graduate-level training in legal analysis and regulatory compliance and ethics in a corporate, business, nonprofit, or government environment. This online program offers a flexible course of study for working professionals who wish to enhance their employment opportunities or keep pace with changing regulatory issues and requirements. The program has the distinction of being accredited by the Compliance Certification Board (CCB).
- ONLINE master of business administration (MBA) reflects the idea that people learn best by doing. This intensive online program will guide you through the philosophy of business and provide the practical, real-world knowledge that companies seek. The School of Business Administration is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). This professional accreditation places us among the top third of college business schools in the U.S. and Europe.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Law
- Critical Legal Analysis & Writing
- Risk Management & Auditing
- Corporate Regulatory Compliance: Rules & Standards
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Law View 62 other Masters in Business Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- ResumeThe applicant must submit a resume. There is no page limit.
- Personal StatementThe applicant is required to submit a 2-page word statement of educational and professional goals, double-spaced, that will serve as both a statement of purpose and a writing sample. The thoughts and words of the statement must be uniquely those of the applicant. With the exception of basic proofreading, no other(s) may assist in the creation of this statement.
- Letters of RecommendationThe applicant must submit two letters of recommendation addressing the applicant’s academic and professional potential. Letters of recommendation must identify you as a graduate program applicant.
International53600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53600 USD per year during 12 months.
National53600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53600 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.