Delaware Law is one of few CCB-accredited law schools to offer an entirely online MJ in corporate and business law with a concentration in regulatory analysis and compliance. Career professionals benefiting from such training include corporate managers, compliance officers, risk managers, audit managers, anti-money laundering specialists, and government and agency officials, as well as those who seek positions in corporate-related fields.
Students will receive intensive preparation to work in regulatory compliance, risk management, corporate financial fraud, investigations, auditing, compliance training, and more, to meet the needs and requirements of compliance programs for businesses.
Corporate and Business Law (Regulatory Analysis And Compliance) Widener University-Delaware Law School faculty and cutting edge curriculum allows students to work through real-world simulations to learn the elements of an efficient and effective compliance program and resolve compliance and ethics issues. During the capstone course, students will prepare a complete compliance program.
This online MJ program from Widener University-Delaware Law School accommodates the working professional who seeks to improve employment opportunities or to simply keep pace with changing regulatory requirements. The program can be completed part-time in two academic years. Students may choose to work at their own pace and complete the degree in as many as five years.
- Global Regulatory Compliance
- Corporate Compliance Rules & Standards
- Corporate Compliance and Ethics
- Auditing & Monitoring
- Ethics and Compliance Fundamentals & the Profession
- Critical Legal Analysis & Writing
- Fraud Examination
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Law Legal Studies View 88 other Masters in Legal Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Current resume
- Personal statement (essay concerning why you wish to pursue your chosen degree program and how you think this degree will further your professional and personal goals, 1-2 pages, single-spaced)
- Two original, signed letters of recommendation from professors, employers, or others familiar with the student's academic and professional qualifications sent individually in sealed envelopes or sent directly from the recommender via email to DelawareLawGICLS@widener.edu.
- Non-refundable $60.00 application fee, which is payable via check or money order to Delaware Law School, or payment may be made online.
International20235 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1349 USD per credit during 24 months.
National20235 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1349 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.