This Master of Laws - Health Law Regulatory Analysis and Compliance at Widener University-Delaware Law School is designed for attorneys who seek to expand their skills and experience in the health care field with a specialized focus on regulatory compliance.
Students will explore the roll of in-house counsel, the corporate compliance office, the elements of compliance, risk assessment, the False Claims Act, codes of conduct, and corporate integrity agreements. Students will learn the basic regulatory framework and will be trained in the skills that are essential for any compliance professional. Foreign-trained attorneys are required to take Introduction to Law and Critical Legal Analysis & Writing.
- Healthcare business transactions
- Corporate fraud
- Contract drafting
- Workplace investigations
- Corporate compliance and ethics
- Healthcare compliance and ethics
- Legal analysis and policy writing
- Healthcare quality and liability
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLegal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) Business Intelligence & Analytics View 205 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must submit a resume. There is no page limit.
- Personal Statement
- The applicant is required to submit a 2-page word statement of educational and professional goals, double-spaced, that will serve as both a statement of purpose and a writing sample. The thoughts and words of the statement must be uniquely those of the applicant. With the exception of basic proofreading, no other(s) may assist in the creation of this statement.
- Letters of Recommendation
- The applicant must submit two letters of recommendation addressing the applicant’s academic and professional potential. Letters of recommendation must identify you as a graduate program applicant.
International21516 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1793 USD per credit during 24 months.
National21516 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1793 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.