This Master of Laws - Corporate Law Regulatory Analysis and Compliance unique program at Widener University-Delaware Law School prepares candidates to respond effectively to new and complex regulatory demands.
Students will explore the role of in-house counsel, the corporate compliance office, the elements of compliance, risk assessment, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, codes of conduct, crisis management, corporate integrity agreements, deferred prosecution and non-prosecution agreements, and corporate social responsibility. Students will learn the basic regulatory framework and will be trained in the skills that are essential for any compliance professional. Foreign-trained attorneys are required to take Introduction to Law and Critical Legal Analysis & Writing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Healthcare business transactions
- Corporate fraud
- Contract drafting
- Workplace investigations
- Corporate compliance and ethics
- Healthcare compliance and ethics
- Legal analysis and policy writing
- Healthcare quality and liability
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster of Laws (LLM) View 162 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must submit a resume. There is no page limit.
- Personal Statement
- The applicant is required to submit a 2-page word statement of educational and professional goals, double-spaced, that will serve as both a statement of purpose and a writing sample. The thoughts and words of the statement must be uniquely those of the applicant. With the exception of basic proofreading, no other(s) may assist in the creation of this statement.
- Letters of Recommendation
- The applicant must submit two letters of recommendation addressing the applicant’s academic and professional potential. Letters of recommendation must identify you as a graduate program applicant.
International53600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53600 USD per year during 12 months.
National53600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53600 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.