With more than one million companies incorporated in Delaware, there is no better place to pursue a master of laws in corporate law and finance than Delaware Law. Our location in Wilmington – often referred to as the “Corporate Capital of America” – gives you a front-row seat to courts and law firms on the leading edge of corporate law.
Offered through our Institute of Delaware Corporate and Business Law, the LLM in corporate law and finance is designed to prepare you for a successful future in today’s fast-paced global marketplace.
To earn a Master of Laws - Corporate Law and Finance from Widener University-Delaware Law School, students must complete 24 semester hours of coursework at the graduate level, in corporate-related areas like commercial law, business acquisitions, or intellectual property. Graduate courses in corporate law and finance are worth between two and four semester hours of credit. At least 18 of the 24 semester hours must be completed in residence at Delaware Law, although students may complete this residence requirement as either a full-time or part-time student.
- Healthcare business transactions
- Corporate fraud
- Contract drafting
- Workplace investigations
- Corporate compliance and ethics
- Healthcare compliance and ethics
- Legal analysis and policy writing
- Healthcare quality and liability
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Legal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) View 276 other Masters in Legal Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must submit a resume. There is no page limit.
- Personal Statement
- The applicant is required to submit a 2-page word statement of educational and professional goals, double-spaced, that will serve as both a statement of purpose and a writing sample. The thoughts and words of the statement must be uniquely those of the applicant. With the exception of basic proofreading, no other(s) may assist in the creation of this statement.
- Letters of Recommendation
- The applicant must submit two letters of recommendation addressing the applicant’s academic and professional potential. Letters of recommendation must identify you as a graduate program applicant.
International53790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1793 USD per credit during 12 months.
National53790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1793 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.