Delaware Master of Laws offers master of laws programs at Widener University-Delaware Law School on its campus located in Wilmington, Delaware. There are several unique concentrations from which to choose.
Students who choose to complete a master of laws program at Delaware Law School in a seated class format, may enjoy campus life with our on-campus housing, access to exercise facilities, involvement in student clubs, and the opportunity to visit local courthouses and government.
- Business Organizations
- Business Principles
- Federal Business Regulations
- Colloquium or Seminar: Advanced Corporations
- Federal Income Tax
- Criminal Procedure
- Federal Civil Procedure
- 12 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesLegal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) View 276 other Masters in Legal Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The applicant must submit a resume. There is no page limit.
- Personal StatementThe applicant is required to submit a 2-page word statement of educational and professional goals, double-spaced, that will serve as both a statement of purpose and a writing sample. The thoughts and words of the statement must be uniquely those of the applicant. With the exception of basic proofreading, no other(s) may assist in the creation of this statement.
- Letters of RecommendationThe applicant must submit two letters of recommendation addressing the applicant’s academic and professional potential. Letters of recommendation must identify you as a graduate program applicant.
International53790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1793 USD per credit during 12 months.
National53790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1793 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.