The Webber International University Graduate School of Business offers an MBA program which focuses on the interdisciplinary nature of business practices. The program capitalizes on the faculty’s ability to focus on proven traditional methods of teaching, which integrate the various facets of effective business administration while utilizing information technology to enhance problem-solving skills.The new technologies include electronic sharing of pertinent information (inter-connectivity), access to a vast amount of information through the information superhighway, and expertise with business application programs.
With classes being taught primarily by full-time Webber faculty, classes meet one nigh per week over the course of a ten-week term. The program is made available through a four-term format offered annually (Fall, Winter, Spring & Summer). Classes meet from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm at the Webber International University campus in Babson Park, FL.
The traditional methods of instruction include course structures that develop analytic skills, which stress interdisciplinary emphasis, participation-based learning through group case studies, and exposure to conceptual foundations leader to sound strategies. An online teaching method has also been adopted to allow students far away to be enrolled in the program.
Through the Practicum course(s), students undertake group-based consulting projects under the guidance of faculty members. These projects provide ample opportunity for students to test theoretical concepts in applied settings. While focusing on the team approach toward solving problems and executing plans, students arrive at optimal solutions to operational and strategic management problems.
The Graduate School seeks to maintain small class sizes of less than 30 students. At this size, there is ample opportunity for the exchange of ideas between students and faculty.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Systems for Management Decisions
- Financial Reporting
- Global Economic Environment
- Quantitative Research Methods for Business
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business View 92 other Masters in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submit the application for admission either online or by submitting the paper version. There is a $50 non-refundable application fee that must be paid when submitting the application.
- Submit your official transcripts from all previous undergraduate and graduate work showing that a four-year bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university was earned.
- Submit three (3) letters of recommendation from academic or professional advisers.
- Submit a copy of your current resume or CV. Webber International University reserves the right to evaluate the applicant’s potential by conducting a personal interview in addition to all other requirements for admission, if deemed necessary.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 688 USD per credit
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 688 USD per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.