The Graduate Certificate in Maritime Engineering (Naval Engineering) program at University of Tasmania has been specifically designed to provide a flexible learning approach through interactive online study.
In addition, some units are also available for on-campus study.
Individual units will also be available to professionals who may not wish to enrol in the program but who may wish to develop expertise in a particular area for professional development purposes.
All programmes lead on to greater employment opportunities, and via articulation to coursework Masters, higher degree study opportunities through industry-relevant research projects.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marine Propulsion Systems
- Principles of Naval Architecture
- Offshore Safety and Risk Analysis
- Bluefin: Maritime Engineering
- Signal Conditioning, Data Acquisition and Data Analysis
- Computational Fluid Dynamics and Hydrodynamics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Students living overseas should apply at least 3 months prior to semester start date and on-shore students apply no less than one month prior to semester start date.
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Marine Engineering View 14 other Masters in Marine Engineering in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Required for admission to the Graduate Certificate in Maritime Engineering (Naval Engineering) programme is completion of a full four year Australian Bachelor of Engineering degree, or equivalent.
- For international students, English language requirements are at least an IELTS score of 6.0 (with no band less than 6.0).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
Domestic students enrolled in a full fee paying place are charged the Student Services and Amenities Fee and is incorporated in the fees you pay for each unit you enrol in.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.