You will gain an insider’s view into marketing with an emphasis on brand management. The program is designed to provide the knowledge, skills and expertise to effectively and ethically create and manage brands and lead at the enterprise level.
Courses are offered online or in our innovative hybrid format, combining online instruction with time in a dynamic classroom setting. Selected courses will require on ground attendance while others will be available entirely online.
Lifetime Career Services
- You’ll find Walsh alumni in nearly every Fortune 500 company in Michigan.
- We have the tools and resources to help you find a new job, navigate a career change, or advance in your current role with personal attention and experienced staff.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Schedule classes around your life. With no GMAT required, four term start dates and year-round registration, you can start anytime, plan your academic year in advance, and finish your degree at your own pace.
- 95% of Walsh faculty have real-world experience in their area of expertise. You will learn from academic business minds who have been there and done that.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMarketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1291 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have an undergraduate degree from a college or university regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Any applicants who have completed coursework or degrees from institutions outside of the United States must submit transcripts to an agency approved by Walsh College specializing in evaluation of international educational credentials. Applicants are responsible for all costs incurred. Walsh College recommends World Education Services or Education Credential Evaluators.
- Have a cumulative GPA, including all prior college level coursework, of 2.750 or better on a 4.000 scale. Individuals with a cumulative GPA lower than 2.75, but not lower than 2.000, will be admitted on a provisional basis.
- A recommended minimum of two years professional work experience.
- Must meet English Proficiency requirements.
International10550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5275 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National10550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5275 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.