In the Information Technology Leadership program at the Walsh College, you will master how to clearly communicate complex information, develop strategies to manage IT change and innovation through research, analysis, and evaluation of the technical landscape, and lead at the enterprise level.
Walsh’s MSITL program is a DHS STEM designated program. Prospective foreign students gain the additional benefits of enrolling in a STEM designated program when applying for the student visa (F1).
Learn From Proven Business Professionals
- 95% of Walsh faculty bring decades of real world experience to the classroom, with 80% still working in their field of expertise.
- Walsh's academic rigor and hands-on curriculum are based on current challenges in the IT industry, preparing graduates to use their knowledge and practical skills in their careers right away.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Systems Analysis
- Information Technology
- Foundations for Business Success
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Leadership Communication
- Leadership for IT Professionals
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences View 1587 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have an undergraduate degree from a college or university regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Any applicants who have completed coursework or degrees from institutions outside of the United States must submit transcripts to an agency approved by Walsh College specializing in evaluation of international educational credentials. Applicants are responsible for all costs incurred. Walsh College recommends World Education Services or Education Credential Evaluators.
- Have a cumulative GPA, including all prior college level coursework, of 2.750 or better on a 4.000 scale. Individuals with a cumulative GPA lower than 2.75, but not lower than 2.000, will be admitted on a provisional basis.
- A recommended minimum of two years professional work experience.
- Must meet English Proficiency requirements.
International10550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5275 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National10550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5275 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.