The programme is built around core dissection-based modules covering the whole body. You will be encouraged to be a self-directed learner and challenge your knowledge and ways of thinking about the human body.
In this programme, you will carry out whole-body dissection in small teaching groups during formal dissection sessions, and at your own pace in your own self-directed learning time, using both Thiel embalmed cadavers that ensure material is as close to living tissue as possible, and Formalin embalmed cadavers that keep the material in defined anatomical relationships.
You will have the unique opportunity to learn from experts in their field who are at the forefront of new developments in clinical anatomy, visiting surgeons and consultants. As well as learning from their expertise, you will be challenged to think differently and learn skills to become a self-directed learner as you continue to develop your anatomy knowledge throughout your medical career – and ultimately make a difference to patients’ lives.
Students on these programmes come from a diverse range of background and go on to develop careers in surgery, clinical practice and allied health disciplines. This programme is also invaluable if you are a practising clinician or healthcare professional considering an academic career or a career in medical education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical anatomy of the limbs and spine
- Clinical anatomy of the trunk
- Clinical anatomy of the head and neck
- Research project/dissertation
- Embryology and clinical neuroanatomy
- Clinical microanatomy
- Radiological anatomy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 1014 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must have a 2:1 (Hons) degree in Biomedical Science, Anatomical Science, Veterinary Medicine, Zoology or a related subject, to include training in human or mammalian biology with considerable emphasis on anatomy.
- Intercalating medical students must have successfully completed a minimum of three years of an MB BS or comparable medical qualification.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must have an IELTS score of 6.5, with no less than 6.0 in each component.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Part time (2 years) £5400
- Part time (3 years) £3400
- Part time (2 years) £12250
- Part time (3 years) £8167
Living costs for Hull
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- 10% reduction in fees to University of Hull and University of York undergraduate students and alumni applying to this Masters programme.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.