Please note effective 20 March 9pm AEDT, the Australian Government implemented new travel bans and restrictions whereby only Australian citizens, Permanent Residents, their spouses and dependants could enter the country. For students who would like to study a course that’s offered on campus, we will work with you to enrol you online first and transition you to campus once the travel restrictions change.
This Nursing (Primary Health Care) program from Flinders University aims to facilitate the development of specialised knowledge in working with individuals, groups, families and communities within a broad primary healthcare framework.
Graduates are suitable for careers in a wide range of nursing-related fields.
The courses will give registered nurses the opportunity to provide skillful care to individuals, families and communities to prevent illness, promote healthy lifestyles and manage a range of emerging complex health issues. They will be able to take on leadership and specialised care roles in a variety of clinical nursing settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Epidemiology and Population Studies for Health Care Practice
- Advanced Thinking, Communicating and Problem Solving for Health Professionals
- Leadership in Health Studies
- Primary Health Care Observational PEP
- Health Management for Infants, Children and Young People
- Diabetes Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 82 other Masters in Nursing in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Graduate Diploma in Nursing (Primary Health Care) consists of 36 units, including a 4.5-unit topic that provides an introduction to research. It is designed to provide you with the opportunity to deepen your clinical and theoretical knowledge base in primary health care at a leadership and advanced communication level within your workplace and practice.
- CRICOS: 088948J
International34000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34000 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.