The Master of Information Systems (MIS) program provides the knowledge to successfully apply information systems theory and principles to address real world business opportunities and challenges to meet the needs of today's information economy. Under the guidance of practitioner faculty, the graduate student is exposed to key information systems technologies and real world use cases to understand the development and management of business systems within and across organizations.
- Financial Accounting
- Is Auditing Processes
- IT Governance And Management
- Acquisition, Development And Implementation
- Information Assets Protection
- Information Systems Concepts
- IT Infrastructure
- Systems Analysis And Development
- Enterprise Models
- Emerging Technologies & Issues
- CIS Project Management
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Next session begins June 4. Some program start times may vary.
DisciplinesIT Security View 84 other Masters in IT Security in United States
- Have an undergraduate degree from an accredited college
- Meet work requirements
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or hold an approved, valid visa if residing in the United States
- Complete all required forms of admissions and submit an official undergraduate degree posted transcript
- English proficiency for international students
International698 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 698 USD per credit and a duration of .
National698 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 698 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!