As part of the Office of Graduate Studies at the University of Dubuque, this program will prepare students to become clinicians who are educated in all aspects of healthcare. Upon completion of the MSPAS program, graduates will be prepared to sit for the PA National Certification Examination (PANCE) and pursue careers as physician assistants.
Making a Difference Through the Study of Medicine
Students and Faculty of the Physician Assistant Studies program at the University of Dubuque are active in the classroom and clinical setting. Their work contributes to the advancement of access to high-quality healthcare by developing exceptional PAs trained with an emphasis on primary care.
Through small class sizes and an engaging learning environment, University of Dubuque fosters the development of skills to diagnose illness, develop and manage treatment plans, and collaborate with healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive patient care while keeping our mission at the forefront.
- Lab Interpretation
- Medical Microbiology & Infectious Disease
- Evidence Based Medicine
- Clinical Medicine
- Emergency Medicine Clinical Rotation
- Psychiatry/Behavioral Health Clinical Rotation
- Pharmacology in Disease Pathology
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Classes/Orientation begin the last week of July each year.
DisciplinesPhysics Human Medicine Physiotherapy View 722 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- Degree: Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution in the United States or Canada.
- Residency: Applications will only be accepted from U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Community Service: The following count toward community service (this list is not exclusive- please list anything you think should count as community service)
- Shadowing: Shadowing a PA in a primary care setting for a minimum of 8 hours is required. Applicants are encouraged to also shadow other providers in a variety of specialty settings.
- Health Screening: Successful completion of tuberculosis screening, physical exam, urine drug screen, criminal background check, and all required immunizations prior to matriculation.
International42666 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 96000 USD for the full programme during 27 months.
National42666 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 96000 USD for the full programme during 27 months.
- equivalent to $780.49 per credit at 123 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.