Discover what it takes to work in management and executive positions in police, corrections, court operations and security organizations.
In this Master of Science in Administration of Justice and Security program at University of Phoenix, you’ll study:
- Policing, the court systems, corrections, private security — and how they relate to each other
- Cybercrime and information systems security
- Risk and critical incident management
- Forensic science and psychological profiling
- Finance and budgeting in justice and security
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intro To Graduate Study In Criminal Justice And Security
- Criminological Theory
- Cybercrime And Information Systems Security
- Organizational Administration In Justice And Security
- Concepts Of Physical And Personal Security
- Management Of Institutional Risk And Critical Incident Mgnt
- Finance And Budgeting In Justice And Security
- Legal Issues In Justice And Security
- Forensic Science And Psychological Profiling
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTerrorism & Security View 83 other Masters in Terrorism & Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All academic records from international colleges and countries outside the United States are evaluated by the evaluation service provided by University of Phoenix.
- A valid, acceptable visa or resident alien status is required if an applicant lives and/or works in the United States and is not a U.S. citizen.
International17217 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 18 months.
National17217 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 698 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.