In the Master's program in Applied Chemistry, you learn to develop and strengthen necessary competencies which prepare you for independent work in the fields of chemistry research, chemical development and production.
You acquire professional skills, particularly within the following areas of expertise: Modern Chemical Technologies, Green Chemistry and Materials Chemistry. Additionally, you will gain necessary key competencies in practice-oriented learning scenarios. These allow you to develop new concepts, methods, compounds and materials as well as prototypes and products on lab-scale, plant-scale or production-scale, even in unfamiliar situations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Specialist skills are acquired by the students, especially in the fields of modern chemical technologies, green chemistry and materials chemistry. Understanding the complex relationships within and the complex external interactions of the Angewandte Chemie faculty enables graduates to analyze societal problems and to develop concepts for their solution.
- The most important societal challenges currently include urbanization, demographic change, climate / energy, health / nutrition, mobility and security. These challenges require solving fundamental scientific and especially chemical problems
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesChemistry View 36 other Masters in Chemistry in Germany
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Uni-assist application form
- Officially certified copy of your secondary-school diploma and – if applicable – your university entrance exam from your home country
- Officially certified copies of all passed university examinations and/or your university diploma from your home country
- If you have graduated from a Studienkolleg: officially certified copy of you university entrance examination (Feststellungsprüfungszeugnis)
- Applicants from China, Mongolia and Vietnam: original copy of your APS certificate
- Passport photo
- Copy of your passport pages containing personal information
- Proof of payment of the processing fee to uni-assist
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.