The Project Design, Administration and Management - Architecture and Urban Planning program at International Iberoamerican University aims to form professionals with high social and ethical commitment, and give them an overview of what the intervention of a city means. In this sense, the program educates with concrete methodologies for delivering solutions to urban and architectural problems, allowing to redesign the physical spaces occupied by humans in the present.
Graduates with Project Design, Administration and Management - Architecture and Urban Planning from International Iberoamerican University will:
- Define basic concepts in architecture and urban planning projects.
- Design a pre-project considering its basic aspects, from the definition of the situation to the presentation of a solution proposal, recognizing the necessary elements that must be defined and specified to manage and materialize the proposal.
- Recognize and analyze the basic aspects of an architecture and urban planning project, to define strategically the necessary services, ergonomic aspects and functional aspects of the project.
- Analyze the key aspects of architecture and urban planning project management; identification of interested parties, user requisites, management of team works and basic issues that defined the feasibility and viability.
- Identify the elements that contribute quality, security and feasibility to the project, as well as those that represent important risks, while analyzing the possible impact to the environment and the existent sustainable development and eco-design systems.
- Incorporate basic project management and administration tools to manage resources, calendar and the TIC available for urban planning and architecture projects.
- Functional analysis of the project
- Project ergonomics
- Project security and reliability
- Environment in a project
- Project specifications
- Project draft preparation
- Project planning and management
- Architecture and urbanism interrelations
- Project monitoring and control
- The urban environment project - architectural
- Trust management: risk and quality
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have graduated from an accredited or recognized University from any country with a bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Understand the language the program is taught in. Provide supporting documentation if necessary or take the corresponding comprehension test.
- Students from Puerto Rico should comply with the 90 credits from the general university studies and those from basic natural sciences. This preparation should include the following subjects: General biology, general chemistry and general physics
- Electronic Tuition Form.
- Notarized photocopy of the degree (bachelor's degree) or notarized photocopy of the official credit transcript of the degree.
- Simple passport photocopy from the page where the degree information is printed on the document. Or, in its stead, an accredited identification document from your country, such as a national identity card or driver's license (where a DNI card is not used, such as in the US).
International6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
National6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 USD for the full programme during 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.