Environmental Management and Audits from International Iberoamerican University is especially aimed at university graduates or undergraduates who wish to receive training in environmental management and environmental audits to improve their skills in the professional contexts in which they are developed, or to channel work expectations.
Graduates with Environmental Management and Audits from International Iberoamerican University will:
- Explain and analyze sustainable development in the political, social and economic context of a country, in its transition towards an economy low in carbon and evaluate the possible difficulties of term application in public politics.
- Explain and analyze the relations that are established between the environmental conditions and the characteristics of the species, and interpret the mechanisms for the exchange of matter and energy that occur in aquatic and terrestrial ecosystems, influencing the population strategies of the organisms and how they may be affected by the effect of the anthropic pollution.
- Develop and evaluate global and local strategies of natural resources, water, residues, atmosphere, noise and soil integral management in educational environment context and rights.
- Create an integral model that meets with a series of variables (social, environmental, economic…) and define the tools that are necessary in impact and life cycle analysis study, as well as its application in different ISO 14001. ISO 19011 and ISO 14067 standards.
- Interpret the direct and indirect methods of monetary valuation for the environment and its relation with the internalization of externalities.
- Compare technologies currently applied to the production of heat and electricity from renewable energy sources (solar, wind, hydraulic) and no-renewables and assess how the variability of the designs influence the climatic parameters and other types.
- Identify and analyze the variables (social, economic and environmental, among other) that are part of climate evaluation and relate them with the governmental adaptation regulations and the existent mitigation technologies and models applied in different sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Water treatment
- Waste management
- Atmospheric contamination
- Climatology and environment
- Noise pollution
- Natural resources
- Soil contamination
- Business environmental management
- Environmental audits
- Evaluation of environmental impact
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
A particular start date is not established, for which one can initiate the program at any moment.
DisciplinesAuditing Environmental Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have graduated from an accredited or recognized University from any country with a bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Understand the language the program is taught in. Provide supporting documentation if necessary or take the corresponding comprehension test.
- Students from Puerto Rico should comply with the 90 credits from the general university studies and those from basic natural sciences. This preparation should include the following subjects: General biology, general chemistry and general physics
- Electronic Tuition Form.
- Notarized photocopy of the degree (bachelor's degree) or notarized photocopy of the official credit transcript of the degree.
- Simple passport photocopy from the page where the degree information is printed on the document. Or, in its stead, an accredited identification document from your country, such as a national identity card or driver's license (where a DNI card is not used, such as in the US).
International5250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National5250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.