Our Counseling Psychology program at Teachers College at Columbia University is dedicated to the preparation of professionals who 1) facilitate the optimal development of individuals, groups, and organizations through 2) strategies of prevention, intervention, and remediation that are 3) culturally-relevant and psychologically-appropriate across the lifespan.
- In-depth infusion of racial-cultural and social justice emphases throughout program components.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Developmental psychology: Childhood
- Supervised fieldwork in elementary school counseling
- School counseling for children or adolescents
- Developmental psychology: Adolescence
- School counseling for children and adolescents
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Psychology View 1221 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Degree Application, including Statement of Purpose and Resume
- Transcripts and/or Course-by-Course Evaluations for all Undergraduate/Graduate Coursework Completed
- Results from an accepted English Proficiency Exam (if applicable)
- $65 Application Fee
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Application Supplement (included in online application)
International57390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1913 USD per credit during 24 months.
National57390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1913 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.