Experience and access to sport professionals around the country is what differentiates the TU’s MBA sports management program from traditional sport management degrees.
Our extensive list of successful graduates helps students complete a 200-hour mentorship to intensify their education through practical experience with sport franchises, athletic departments, organizations, agencies and facilities with a connection to Tiffin University.
Join us for where the classroom meets the real world of sports!
The Business Administration - Sports Management program of Tiffin University has demonstrated an aptitude for attracting top professionals from all sectors of the industry whether an aspiring student or one of the many terminally qualified faculty serving as instructors. You may be surprised to be in a class with a Vice President from the NFL, a tournament director with the PGA in Texas, a video analyst for the Cleveland Browns in Ohio, a director with the Toronto Raptors in Canada or a sport broadcaster from a regional radio station in Indiana. Recreation directors, high school athletic directors, collegiate coaches and sport marketing representatives also enroll in the MBA Sport Management program which is growing significantly since graduating its first class in 2009.
Tiffin University is able to boast about attracting some of the most connected professionals in the industry to teach in the program. Faculty have included the President of the United States Olympian's Association, President of the Sierra Leone (Africa) Olympian's Association, a Martial Arts specialist in Paris with ties to organizing the World Karate Championships, a former executive with the Boston Celtics and Atlanta Braves, the former Director of Education for the NCAA and a member of the Sport Lawyers Association with significant experience consulting professional athletes. No doubt, Tiffin University's Sport Management MBA is developing a global reputation as one of the premier graduate programs in the USA.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Communication and Fundraising in Sports
- Business Strategies in Sport
- Personnel Management in Sport
- Sport Mentorship
- Strategic Management
- Managerial Economics
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
Online - Offered in two terms per semester starting in January, March, May, July, August and October
DisciplinesSports Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1287 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- A bachelor's degree or a three-year undergraduate professional degree from an accredited higher education institution, or currently attending an accredited MBA program.
- Undergraduate academic achievement of 3.0 GPA
- A clear goal for pursuing graduate studies (stated in a personal statement)
- Successful completion of undergraduate courses in at least eight of the following subject areas: Marketing, Business Finance, Accounting, Management, Legal Environment, Economics, Business Ethics, Global Dimension, Information Systems, Statistics/mathematics, Business Policy.
- Satisfactory TOEFL score (550 PBT/79-80 iBT) or IELTS score 6 or iTEP score of 3.9
International12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12600 USD per year and a duration of 20 months.
National12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12600 USD per year and a duration of 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.