Marketing is continuous. It is always in motion, always progressing, always working. Marketers have the challenge to stay ahead of the trend and constantly innovate the message.
The Business Administration - Marketing program of Tiffin University provides students with the advanced knowledge in marketing products and services. Students will explore the practices and techniques commonly used to increase exposure and market positions. Challenges and benefits in negotiating sponsorships and endorsements allow the students to develop competencies to potentially maximize revenue for organizations and individuals. Students will also be exposed to marketing in an international arena.
We Provide You With Personal Support
We understand that your success depends on our ability to answer your questions quickly and correctly. Virtually every survey or study designed to identify the critical success factors in online education confirm that keeping students connected is a top priority. Our students rate the personal support they received at Tiffin University as the primary reason for their success, and they would recommend Tiffin University’s online programs to a friend or coworker because of it.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Information Systems for Marketing
- Strategic Brand Management
- Global Marketing Management
- Marketing Field Analysis
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Business Foundations
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
Online - Offered in two terms per semester starting in January, March, May, July, August and October
DisciplinesMarketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) Digital Marketing View 94 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United States
- A bachelor's degree or a three-year undergraduate professional degree from an accredited higher education institution, or currently attending an accredited MBA program.
- Undergraduate academic achievement of 3.0 GPA
- A clear goal for pursuing graduate studies (stated in a personal statement)
- Successful completion of undergraduate courses in at least eight of the following subject areas: Marketing, Business Finance, Accounting, Management, Legal Environment, Economics, Business Ethics, Global Dimension, Information Systems, Statistics/mathematics, Business Policy.
- Satisfactory TOEFL score (550 PBT/79-80 iBT) or IELTS score 6 or iTEP score of 3.9
International12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12600 USD per year and a duration of 20 months.
National12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12600 USD per year and a duration of 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.