In Tiffin University’s Master of Science (MS) in Criminal Justice - Justice Administration program, the first semester will provide the student with perspectives in human resource management, statistical applications and contemporary issues in Criminal Justice. The second semester explores legal and ethical issues, policy formation and analysis and research and analysis. The final semester covers law and management practices, administrative theory and the design and analysis of educational programs and training sessions.
- Police administration
- Federal law enforcement leadership
- Corrections agency leadership
- Private security
- U.S. Marshal Service
- Tiffin University’s Master of Science (MS) in Criminal Justice, with a concentration in Justice Administration, is an outstanding example of how the real world meets the classroom experience. Not only do our faculty members have professional experience, but so do many of the students. This combination fosters exciting dialogue and a dynamic education filled with connections in the master of science in criminal justice administration program.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Online – Offered in two terms per semester starting in January, March, May, July, August and October
DisciplinesCriminal Law Human Resource Management Criminal Justice View 199 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
- A bachelor’s degree or a three-year undergraduate professional degree from an accredited higher education institution, or currently attending an accredited MBA program.
- Undergraduate academic achievement of 3.0 GPA
- Satisfactory TOEFL score (550 PBT/79-80 iBT) or IELTS score 6 or iTEP score of 3.9 or Duolingo 100-105
International21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.