Technologies related to Computer Science change extremely rapidly: there is a proliferation of both software and hardware products derived from new theories, methods and techniques. These advancements result in a very high obsolescence rate in the area, leading to a significant demand for human resources from three major areas:
- Specialists in the productive sector,
- Academics with up-to-date knowledge,
- Technological research and development.
Master in Computer Science graduates at the Tecnológico de Monterrey will be able to transfer solutions to specific problems to general concepts or methodologies, and apply general computer concepts to the specific solution of problems found in business and research settings. If they so wish, they will be able to go on to study a PhD in computer science.
- Intelligent Systems
- Computing Fundamentals
- Research and Innovation Methods
- Quality Development Course
- Machine Learning
- Applied Mathematics
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Have obtained a grade point average or GPA equal to or higher than 80/100 or its equivalent in his/her bachelor’s degree.
- Take the Tecnológico de Monterrey’s Graduate Admission Test (PAEP test) and obtain the score required for the program or a score equivalent in other tests authorized by the Institution.
- Academic interview with the program director.
- Submit the admission application form together with all required documentation
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.