To build a successful business, you must build up people first. Pass on your human resources MBA knowledge in team development, managing the employer/employee relationship and providing competitive advantages through policies and practices.
Human Resource Management
The Business Administration - Human Resource Management program of Tiffin University enables the student to integrate the knowledge and skills gained from the core coursework in the MBA program in order to address the issues and challenges faced by today’s human resource management professional. Students will benefit from exposure to theories and applications involved in acquiring and developing talented employees, managing the ongoing employer/employee relationship and providing competitive advantages through strategic human resource policies and practices. People likely to be interested in the Human Resource Management concentration include mid-level HR professionals and managers who wish to advance in their professions and become strategic leaders in their organizations.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Negotiations & Conflict Management
- Human Resource Planning & Talent Acquisition
- Talent Development & Performance Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Managerial Business Foundations
- Human Resources
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , International
Online - Offered in two terms per semester starting in January, March, May, July, August and October
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 229 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
- A bachelor's degree or a three-year undergraduate professional degree from an accredited higher education institution, or currently attending an accredited MBA program.
- Undergraduate academic achievement of 3.0 GPA
- A clear goal for pursuing graduate studies (stated in a personal statement)
- Successful completion of undergraduate courses in at least eight of the following subject areas: Marketing, Business Finance, Accounting, Management, Legal Environment, Economics, Business Ethics, Global Dimension, Information Systems, Statistics/mathematics, Business Policy.
- Satisfactory TOEFL score (550 PBT/79-80 iBT) or IELTS score 6 or iTEP score of 3.9
International12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12600 USD per year and a duration of 20 months.
National12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12600 USD per year and a duration of 20 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.