The growing demand for the development and optimization of processes in sectors such as industry, food, agriculture, health, and molecular diagnostics has stimulated the incorporation of biotechnological methods into the creation of new products and services. In this way, developments in the field of biotechnological processes, with its vast areas of application, can benefit a large segment of the population
Graduates of the Master of Science in Biotechnology from Tecnológico de Monterrey can work in academic, scientific, and industrial environments, as well as in the generation of knowledge.
- This high quality graduate program allows students to achieve a holistic vision of biotechnology both from the perspective of basic science as well as applied science.
- Alumni of the program are recognized for their capacity to do research of high impact and develop sustainable technology with both social and economic benefits.
- The faculty is made up of researchers, all of them belonging to the Mexican national system of researchers or SNI.
- Tecnológico de Monterrey has accreditations with associations such as: SACS, CIEES, SEP, and CONACYT.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cell Biology and Physiology
- Genetic Engineering
- Research and Innovation Methods
- Leadership for Sustainable Development
- Instrumental Analysis in Biotechnology
- Selected Topics in Biotechnology
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree
- Have obtained a great point average or GPA equal to or higher than 90/100 or its equivalent in his/her professional studies.
- Obtain a score required for the program in the TOEFL English proficiency test.
- Take the Tecnológico de Monterrey’s Graduate Admission Test (PAEP test) and obtain the score required for the program or a score equivalent in other tests authorized by the Institution.
- Take 3 exams of background knowledge in his/her field of study and obtain a score
- of 70/100 on at least 2 of the 3 exams.
- Academic interview with the program director.
- Submit the admission application together with all the documentation required.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.