The finance concentration enables the student to build upon the solid foundation from the course work in the Business Administration - Finance program of Tiffin University and provides students with greater exposure to economic and financial business practices. The finance courses provide an opportunity for students to learn about local, national and international economies in cooperating and competing markets. Students will explore performance of stocks, bonds, commodities and other types of investments. The program prepares students to work in the field of financial management either independently or with a corporation, bank, securities firm, non-profit organization or an investment firm.
We Provide You With Personal Support
We understand that your success depends on our ability to answer your questions quickly and correctly. Virtually every survey or study designed to identify the critical success factors in online education confirm that keeping students connected is a top priority. Our students rate the personal support they received at Tiffin University as the primary reason for their success, and they would recommend Tiffin University’s online programs to a friend or coworker because of it.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Financial Management
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Investment Analysis
- Emerging Markets Finance
- Managerial Business Foundations
- Human Resources
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
Online - Offered in two terms per semester starting in January, March, May, July, August and October
DisciplinesFinance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1321 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- A bachelor's degree or a three-year undergraduate professional degree from an accredited higher education institution, or currently attending an accredited MBA program.
- Undergraduate academic achievement of 3.0 GPA
- A clear goal for pursuing graduate studies (stated in a personal statement)
- For MBA applicants, successful completion of undergraduate courses in at least eight of the following subject areas: Marketing, Business Finance, Accounting, Management, Legal Environment, Economics, Business Ethics, Global Dimension, Information Systems, Statistics/mathematics, Business Policy.
- Satisfactory TOEFL score (550 PBT/79-80 iBT) or IELTS score 6 or iTEP score of 3.9
International12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12600 USD per year during 20 months.
National12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12600 USD per year during 20 months.
Living costs for Tiffin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.