- In addition to collaborative courses and regular coaching, students will also work with a studio professor on solo repertoire to continue refining technical and musical abilities. Collaborative Piano students at Baylor University are trained to be well rounded and ready to respond to various accompanying demands.
- The curriculum includes two collaborative recitals (one vocal and one instrumental), solo lessons, repertoire classes, diction, and theory and history courses. Students are offered a variety of practical training opportunities through assignments in different areas of the School of Music. Graduate assistantships with collaborative duties are available to qualified applicants.
- Seminar in Vocal Collaboration
- Graduate Recital
- Collaborative Piano
- Applied Piano
- The Classic Period
- The Romantic Period
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Liberal Arts View 720 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Baylor University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application fee
- Personal statement
- C.V. or résumé
- Official transcripts
- Three professional letters of recommendation
- Tests such as GRE (for Musicology and Theory only) and TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language scores are required only for international students).
International64620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2154 USD per credit during 12 months.
National64620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2154 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Waco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.