The Education Policy degree at Teachers College at Columbia University is focused on the preparation of policy analysts, policy advocates, and education researchers.
- The program develops students’ knowledge and skills by drawing on interdisciplinary policy studies, the social science disciplines of economics, law, politics, and sociology, and substantive content on policies and practice in early childhood education, K-12 education, higher education, law and education, and data analysis, and research methods.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Data Analysis for Policy and Decision Making
- Education Policy and the Management of Instruction
- Higher Education and the Law
- Higher Education Policy
- Comprehensive Educational Opportunity
- Politics and Public Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology Early Childhood Education View 542 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Degree Application, including Statement of Purpose and Resume
- Transcripts and/or Course-by-Course Evaluations for all Undergraduate/Graduate Coursework Completed
- Results from an accepted English Proficiency Exam (if applicable)
- $65 Application Fee
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation, one (1) of which should be academic
- GRE General Test
International63129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1913 USD per credit during 12 months.
National63129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1913 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.