The intellectual framework of the program examines the relationship of adult learning to organizational, management and leadership issues.
- The Adult Learning and Leadership program at Teachers College at Columbia University prepares students to oversee and manage adult learning programs and interventions, with a focus on strategic learning and whole system change.
- Students can deepen their capabilities as facilitators of learning and in helping organizations, communities, or other institutions to support learning for individuals and for the organizations or other social units that benefit from the lifelong learning of its members.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Facilitating adult learning
- Adult learning & education: Theory & practice
- Leadership for adult development
- Developmental psychology: Adult learning and the lifespan
- Cognitive development
- Moral development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAdult Education View 115 other Masters in Adult Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Degree Application, including Statement of Purpose and Resume
- Transcripts and/or Course-by-Course Evaluations for all Undergraduate/Graduate Coursework Completed
- Results from an accepted English Proficiency Exam (if applicable)
- $65 Application Fee
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Academic Writing Sample
International57390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1913 USD per credit during 24 months.
National57390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1913 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.