The intellectual framework of the program examines the relationship of adult learning to organizational, management and leadership issues.
- The Adult Learning and Leadership program at Teachers College at Columbia University prepares students to understand adult learning and development, to design and deliver learning interventions, and to assist organizations, communities, or other institutions to support learning for individuals and for the organizations or other social units that benefit from the lifelong learning of its members.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Facilitating adult learning
- Adult Development
- How adults learn
- Leadership for adult development
- Adult Learning Theory and Applications
- Coaching from an adult learning perspective
- Somatics: Mind/body approach to leadership development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAdult Education View 116 other Masters in Adult Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Degree Application, including Statement of Purpose and Resume
- Transcripts and/or Course-by-Course Evaluations for all Undergraduate/Graduate Coursework Completed
- Results from an accepted English Proficiency Exam (if applicable)
- $65 Application Fee
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
International68868 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1913 USD per credit during 12 months.
National68868 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1913 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.