The Industrial Engineering and Operations Research discipline at Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay offers a blend of theory, modelling and application, drawing from traditional as well as modern areas of operations research, together with a systems view derived from long-standing principles of industrial engineering.
IEOR contributes significantly to achieve the goals of IIT through various activities such as offering academic programmes, conducting continuing education programmes (CEP), and carrying out research projects of different types.
- Operations Analysis
- Computer Programming and Algorithms
- Modeling and Computation Lab
- Optimization Techniques
- Discrete Event System Simulation
- Engineering Statistics
- Stochastic Models
- Facilities Planning
- Network Flow Models & Applications
- Applied Integer Programming
- Modeling and Optimization in FMS
- Inventory Control and Management Systems
- Applied Time Series Analysis
- Knowledge Based Systems and Applications
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 108 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates must have at least 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST) or have passed in First Class in Bachelor's degree in any branch of engineering. A valid GATE score in any discipline is required for TA, TAP, RA and RAP categories. Work experience in a relevant area and/or GATE score is required for others.
- B.E./B.Tech./AMIE or equivalent in any Engineering discipline
International5386 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2693 USD per semester during 24 months.
National798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 399 USD per semester during 24 months.
- 29.600 Rs-national students
- 200.000 Rs-international students
Living costs for Mumbai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.