This program offers two options: one year short track or two years.
The International Economics, Business and Cultural Diplomacy - Short Track degree at Institute for Cultural Diplomacy provides a comprehensive base of studies in several academic disciplines related to International Economics, Business and Global Politics, with a particular emphasis on cultural diplomacy and its historical and contemporary application in the public sector, and the private sector and civil society. International Economics enables students to deal with complex systems in a globalized economy. Profound knowledge of global economy and business,flexibility and a strong focus on intercultural matters are core features of the Berlin-based program.
The degree prepares students for careers in diverse fields, such as the field of international relations, the humanities, business, the financial sector, politics and culture, with a special focus on Cultural Diplomacy institutions and the application of Cultural Diplomacy in the framework of foreign policy and international economics. The program addresses contemporary international issues, with classroom seminars and lectures, as well as educational & cultural events, conferences, professional trainings, tours, visits and meetings with foreign officials, which are further incorporated into the curriculum. Students will meet with leading experts working in international organizations, embassies, and academic institutions, and will engage with specialists in the areas of International Relations & Economics, Business, Communication, Politics, Human Rights, Culture, Peace Building, Multilateral Diplomacy, Conflict Resolution, and Development.
- Nation Branding and Unilateral Cultural Diplomacy
- International Organizations
- European Politics and Contemporary German Foreign Policy
- Models of Cultural Diplomacy
- Religion and Cultural Diplomacy
- Soft Power, Hard Power and Smart Power
- Cultural Diplomacy in Conflict Zones
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations International Business View 97 other Masters in International Business in Germany
- A degree (or equivalent Degree) of minimum of 3 years studies*, (from across the world and from any field are acceptable).
- If the BA degree has total of 180 ECTS credits/ 360 UK Credits/3 years' studies , additional professional experience of one year following graduation and/or additional academic experience/extra curriculum Credit Points of min. 30 ECTS is required.
- If not applicable, then the regular track of the 2 years program (4 semesters) can be considered.
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.