Designed for working professionals, this two-year program connects theory and experiential learning to equip technology professionals with the skills to assess the security needs of information systems and then to lead and manage the implementation and maintenance of the recommended security solutions.
This Information System Security program at University of Houston includes key management skills within the project management framework. In addition, this program is coupled with the Center for Information Security Research and Education which allows students the opportunity to engage in state of the art applied research. This program is also recognized as a National Security Agency/Department of Homeland Security Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The degree program requires all students to complete core courses in project management, a directed area of study, and electives.
- Students may concentrate their studies in information systems security or supply chain and logistics technology.
- Program guides specifying other requirements are updated regularly and are available from the department office.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIT Security View 185 other Masters in IT Security in United States
- In addition to the College of Technology admission requirements, applicants for the Master of Science in Information Systems Security, Supply Chain and Logistics Technology, and Technology Project Management degrees must submit transcripts of all college-level course credit.
- Students must also submit scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). Also, students may be required to complete prerequisite courses.
International843 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 843 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National843 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 843 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State334 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 334 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.