The overall aim of the Master of Arts in Advanced Social Care Practice at Athlone Institute of Technology is to facilitate the professional and intellectual development of the student and her/his capacity to critically evaluate, analyse and synthesise information and to engage in further research into emerging issues in Social Care.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Behaviours that Challenge
- Contemporary Approaches In Intellectual Disability Practice
- Mental Health, Law and Policy
- Approaches to Supporting Families
- Interpersonal Conflict: Prevention & Resolution
- Approaches to Care with Older People
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSocial Work View 24 other Masters in Social Work in Ireland
- Applicants should hold an honours degree (Level 8) in Social Care. Applicants with an honours degree (Level 8) in a cognate discipline may complete a Minor Award in a single module.
International750 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 750 EUR per module and a duration of 36 months.
EU/EEA750 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 750 EUR per module and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.