Students pursuing the Master’s of Science in Architecture at University of Houston must have earned a Bachelor of Architecture or equivalent professional degree from an accredited university. Students must also select on of the areas of advanced study as listed. The Master of Science in Architecture is a post-professional degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Building Systems Integration
- Computer Aided Design in Arch
- Graphic Realization in Design
- Shape of the City
- Evolution of Architectural Interiors
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture View 330 other Masters in Architecture in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should submit examples of work demonstrating an ability to pursue study at an advanced level.
- The portfolio should be of high quality and provide evidence of well-developed graphic skills, a sense of design, and an understanding of space, form, and volume at different scales.
- The review committee assumes the portfolio represents the applicant’s best abilities in design.
International1055 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1055 USD per credit during 12 months.
National1055 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1055 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State546 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 546 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Houston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.