Indian Institute of Technology Bombay was established and the Civil Engineering Department at Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay is part of the institute since its inception. The Construction Technology and Management (Civil Engineering) Department has grown tremendously over the years and is now recognized as one of the major engineering departments in the country. The department has developed strong links with the building and construction industry and academic and research , both with in and outside the country.
Besides high quality teaching and instruction at both UG and PG levels, the Department is actively involved in basic and applied research and consultancy and provides high quality technical advisory support through various R D projects and consultancy to various organizations. The Department of Civil Engineering with its multifaceted faculty continues to maintain and cultivate its strong links with the infrastructural industry and academic and research institutions both within and outside the country.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Construction economics and finance
- Construction materials
- Quality and safety in construction
- Formwork for concrete structures
- Condition Assessment and rehabilitation of structures
- Optimization in civil engineering
- Non-Destructive Testing of Materials
- Fundamentals of urban science and engineering
- Research methods for urban science
- Management techniques for urban systems
- Green building design
- Coastal, Port and Harbour Engineering
- Offshore Construction
- Applied statistics
- Transportation Project Evaluation and Decision Making
- Numerical Methods
- Urban Environmental Infrastructure
- Sustainability Assessment of Urban Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction View 8 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
International3664 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1832 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National610 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 305 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- 25.000 Rs-national students
- 150.000 Rs-international students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.