With its generalistic approach, a broad range of business administration theory as well as relevant economic and legal topics are covered. This applied study Executive Master of Business Administration at Hamburg School of Business Administration (HSBA) in particular focuses on internationality, business ethics and governance.
Whilst the full-time version offers the students a highly concentrated study programme based on the format of renown Executive MBAs on the international market, the part-time version allows them to combine their studies with (full-time) employment.
Highlights of the Study Course
- Best General Management Education for Senior Executives: Part-Time and in English – Focused Course Contents – Accredited Quality of the Study Programme and the University
- International Focus with a Week Abroad in Silicon Valley, Berlin/Hamburg, London or Brussels. Improve your intercultural competencies!
- Best Faculty and Experienced Lecturers: Our full-time professors are academics (minimum Ph.D.) and have professional experience of at least five years.
- Unique Mentoring Programme with many Networking Opportunities: The HSBA Master’s students benefit from a special mentoring programme by the German Shipowners' Association (Verband Deutscher Reeder) and the network between HSBA and the Hamburg Chamber of Commerce.
- Interesting Financing Options: VDI Scholarship as well as HSBA Scholarships for example for Women in Leadership, expatriates, practitioners and professionals from small- and medium-sized as well as family-owned companies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Turnaround Management: Introductory Case Study
- Leadership & Human Resource Management
- Decision Making & Economics
- International Strategic Management
- Ethics, Compliance & Dispute Resolution
- International Accounting & Governance
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are accepted until the maximum number of students is reached. We recommend to apply early, since grants and JOB&MASTER-places are allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA View 12 other Masters in Executive MBA in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Five years of management experience.
- Ability to complete a course of studies in English (minimum level: B2 of the European Framework of Reference).
- A completed third-level degree covering 210 ECTS credits and with the minimum grade “good”
- a degree covering 180 ECTS credits with the minimum grade “good” supplemented by one additional year of professional experience or third-level training
- passing the entrance exam: Applicants without a completed third-level degree but with at least 8 years of professional experience can be accepted onto the entrance exam. The entrance exam comprises a written paper, a 30-minute oral exam and a two-hour written exam. The written paper deals with a management topic. The paper must be 10 to 15 pages long and has to be submitted within four weeks. The entrance exam takes place after the Admission Day.
International20000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA20000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
1.250 Euro per month
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.