The Master of Science programme Real Estate and Leadership from Hamburg School of Business Administration (HSBA) is designed for ambitious Bachelor graduates with knowledge in engineering, architecture, urban planning and business administration as well as young professionals already working and looking for the next challenge. The programme focuses on the real estate sector and combines all herewith involved stakeholders: the community, the investor, the producer and the user.
Interdisciplinarity means merging real estate planning, engineering and business aspects. The MSc allows future generalists and managers to acquire the requisite knowledge and encourages them to think strategically and sustainably. As a result, the Master’s programme combines theoretical specialist knowledge and established management concepts with the continuing development of personal skills.
Highlights of the Study Course
- Support by 20+ companies from the Real Estae & Leadership Foundation, i.a. in form of a 100% scholarship for students opting for the Fast-Track
- Unique REaL Practice Partnership Programme offering structured, research-oriented internships at renowned companies of the real estate industry
- Strong support by HSBA professors who closely cooperate with lecturers from industry and other leading universities
- Innovative research opportunities relevant to practice
- Study trip to a global real estate hub
- Exclusive mentoring programme
- Cooperation with the Immobilien Zeitung by offering a 100% IZ scholarship
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction Week
- Housing, Urban & Spatial Development
- Building Technology
- Project Management & Construction
- Law & Tax
- 24 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Real Estate & Property Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Academic requirements: A completed third-level degree in architecture, construction engineering, urban planning, geomatics, property management, business administration or comparable covering 180 ECTS credits and with the minimum grade “good”.
- Ability to complete a course of studies in English (minimum level: B2 of the European Framework of Reference).
- One year of practical work experience relevant to the study course (e.g. internships, student assistant).
International11250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA11250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
750 Euros per month
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.