In addition, the Screen and Media Production program from Flinders University provides you with in-depth knowledge of a specific area of screen production, obtained through a combination of coursework and research, vocational knowledge and skills in the fields of screen studies, and increased specialisation within a systematic and coherent body of knowledge relating to documentary film-making, digital media and screen studies.
You will learn skills in a range of commonly employed documentary production practices, including project research, scriptwriting, production and post-production techniques.
You will gain knowledge and skills to undertake research into documentary subjects, write scripts for documentaries and apply technical skills in the production of documentaries.
You will also develop the ability to collaborate with peers on basic screen production projects and gain some knowledge of how one or more related fields of study may be applied to screen productions.
Potential occupations include:
- content strategist
- media advisor
- multimedia researcher
- production coordinator
- video journalist.
Potential employers include:
- the public service (eg, media and public affairs units)
- community groups
- education media
- film and TV production companies
- arts organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Screen and Media Production, Production
- Screen and Media Production, Post Production
- Screen and Media Production, Minor Project
- Screen and Media Production, Research and Writing
- Truth and Lies: Documentary Media
- Understanding Research Methods in the Creative Arts
- Cultural Policy and the Arts
- Industry or Community Placement in Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media Media Studies & Mass Media View 35 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS code: 071844A
- Applicants to the Graduate Diploma in Screen and Media Production must normally hold an approved degree or equivalent qualification from an approved tertiary institution.
International34200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34200 AUD per year during 12 months.
National28300 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28300 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.